As an intern / Trainee in the compliance management, you will play a pivotal role in expanding our global footprint by communicating the company’s value proposition to Expats, MNCs and global network stakeholders. At the same time, you shall support in the management of current compliances, contribute to focused articles and most importantly in carrying out compliance centric research for enhancing usability of the tech-based platform.
The role is categorised across two domains:
1. Expanding Footprints
- Assist in expanding global footprint by identify and pitching the service offerings to MNCs having inbound and outbound expat mobility
- Identify overseas partners and service providers to associate with in managing host country specific compliances. Onboarding a partner to associate with is a very critical task and would require validating service offerings, team strength and most importantly client credentials of the shortlisted partner
2. Focused Research on Compliance aspects
- Deployment of employees overseas mandates mobility teams to evaluate taxation, immigration and social security laws in place at the host jurisdiction. An effective evaluation also necessitates analysis of Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements and Social Security Agreements in place between host and home jurisdiction. As a part of the compliance team, you would be expected to carryout research on aforesaid grounds and support the team in executing projects and maintaining compliance databases
- Contribute to compliance focused articles and whitepapers to be published on firm’s website, social platforms along with circulation among current and target clients
- Researching, developing, and executing strategies to fine-tune the service/ product suite relevant for MNCs, expats and their families
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduates from premium colleges, CA / CS aspirants
- Prior experience in domestic / international tax compliances for Individuals and corporates (not necessary but will be preferred)
- Very strong command over written and spoken English
- Intermediated level MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proficiency in a foreign language would be preferred (but is not required)
Who are we looking for?
To help you identify if this role suits you, we have put down some points to define how we will be working together.
- Expatriate mobility and associated cross border compliances covering all aspects like taxation, social security, and immigration including analysis of DTAAs and SSAs sounds interesting to you
- You are good at carrying out focused research and can maintain excel databases and aesthetically present your research by way of a power point presentation
- You are good at writing compliance-oriented content, mainly articles and whitepapers
If you have nodded to each of these points, we already like you :)
Why You Should Join Us
Good Exposure – This is an opportunity for you to work on compliances associated with international mobility for executives and gain exposure in cross border issues that may apply for MNCs and Expats
Work directly with the Founders- Get a chance to learn while working with the founders and make an impact in a hyper-growth setup early in your career
Prateek Agarwal - Chartered Accountant with 17 years of consulting experience with KPMG, Consulting Firms and Corporates
Henna Vij - MBA from IIM Bangalore, with 13 years of experience across HSBC, KPMG, Accenture Management Consulting
Accelerate Career Growth- Being in smaller teams, you will get real ownership and responsibility
Great Work Culture & Benefits- We take a human-first approach in whatever we do. Our supportive culture allows you to strive and express yourself so that you really feel at home
Know Us Better
We are a unique blend of expatriate consultancy, tech based innovation and hands-on end to end execution to support expatriates (foreigners working in another country). Started in 2018, the firm has quickly grown into a stable self-sustaining business and has gained credibility for end to end support for major MNCs, expats and their families.
We are building India’s First Expat Only Platform powered by tech-based innovation and wide experience in expatriate consultancy to provide end-to-end handholding support to expatriates and their MNC employers. The immediate plan includes strengthening B2B & B2C presence in India, while expanding presence in other geographies.
Our service suite includes expat compliances (taxation, immigration, social security, corporate compliances and expat policy module consulting), expat logistics (accommodation, commuting solutions, family support) and innovative global mobility tech products for a 'never before' holistic support to global companies and expats.
Apply To Be A Part Of Our Team
Innovation becomes more meaningful when brainstormed with people who believe in its beauty